The Annual Parish Meeting will be held in Scarning Village Hall at 7pm on Monday 17 April 2023.
All members of the parish are invited to attend.
The Annual Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners to discuss parish affairs and to pass resolutions thereon (although it should be noted that such resolutions will not bind the Parish Council ). The Annual Parish Meeting will be followed by the usual monthly Parish Council Meeting to which members of the public are very welcome to attend.
- Welcome and apologies for absence
- To confirm and sign the minutes of the meeting held 11 April 2022
- Members of the public to discuss and vote on parish affairs
- To receive Scarning Primary School’s report
- To receive the Chair’s report
- To receive the County Councillor’s report
- To receive the Breckland Councillor’s report
- To receive Scarning Parochial Church Council’s report
- To receive Scarning Village Hall Trust’s report
- To receive Scarning Playing Field Committee’s report
Fiona Bradford (Chairperson)