Norfolk Trusted Trader, the only approved trader scheme from Norfolk County Council, is launching a new and improved website which will provide an easy and accessible experience to both consumers and traders.
Using a Norfolk Trusted Trader gives consumers peace of mind. Already well known for trusted home improvements traders, the Norfolk Trusted Trader scheme boasts many traders in other sectors such as computer services, car and van sales and cleaners – to name just some.
This is an exciting development which will provide many new opportunities to both consumers and scheme members, such as:
• A dedicated support line for consumers and businesses
• The ability for consumers to leave reviews directly on the site
• Businesses will be able to upload photos and videos of work to boost their profile page
• An online portal for scheme members to be able to request Trusted Trader support and assistance
• Continued free access to an Alternative Dispute Resolution scheme
The online directory includes a wide choice of services, including home maintenance, IT, car repairs and personal care services. All the businesses have been rigorously vetted and checked by the county council’s Trading Standards team, so you can choose with confidence and avoid rogue traders.
Consumers and current members of the scheme don’t need to do anything, and if you’d like to join the Norfolk Trusted Trader scheme, or want to find out more, please visit our Trusted Trader webpages. Traders who join the scheme before the end of February 2023 will enjoy 50% off their first year of membership.
Link to the Trusted Trader webpages and directory here.