There have been various updates and additions to this website over the past few weeks.
- Two “Preserve Your Memories” articles have been added to the Scarning’s Four Pubs page – for the Spring Cottage and Carpenters Arms pubs.
- New artwork has been added to the Scarning Art Club page.
- The monthly Dirty Donkey Do hasn’t been held recently due to the current Covid restrictions, but a new page has been added in readiness for when it can start again.
- The Listed Buildings page now includes more details, including a PDF by Norfolk County Council in 2009.
- The Contacts & Information page has been updated to include the recent change to the Mobile Library timetable, and now includes their live Twitter feed for latest news. On the same page, the Royal Mail post box information and times have also been updated and now includes a link to their interactive map of postbox locations. The Co-op shop section now includes a link to their own website, and also to the Snappy Shopper online delivery service. The three defibrillators now include What3Words locations.
- Four detailed maps of field names from within Scarning in 1846 have been added to the Farming and Old Maps pages, which cast light on the origins of some of the current areas of the village.
- The Radio Norfolk Village Voice page has been updated with photos of some of the interviewees in 1982. I’d love to include more details if anyone can help please?
Please let me know if you have any ideas of new content for Scarning’s website, or any corrections or changes you think should be made.