Various updates have been made to this website over the past few weeks with many minor corrections and updated pages. The updates include, in no particular order(!) –
- Photos added for the Queen’s Jubilee in 1977.
- A link to NorfolkPubs.Co.UK, plus an additional photo of the Black Horse has been added to the Scarning’s Four Pubs page.
- The Village Hall page has been updated with revised hire costs and details.
- The Womens Institute page has been updated with current contact details.
- The Useful Links and Contacts & Local Info pages have both been updated, including new links for the Daisy Programme and Trusted Trader scheme.
- Scarning Art Club’s page has been updated with gallery items added & revised contact information.
- The Table Tennis page has been updated with current contact details and general information.
- Scarning School’s page has been updated with a link to their own Local Events page.The Bowls Club page has been updated with revised details.
As always, please let me know if there are any errors or corrections that you are aware of, or any other information that you think could be included in the village website. The website is both an archive of village life, and also a current source of upcoming activities in the Scarning area, so it is a permanent work-in-progress.
If you can’t find something, please make use of the search facility (top right on the Home page), or if that fails, please send me an email and I’ll try and point you in the right direction.
Chris Farnham – Mail@Scarning.Info