Various updates and additions have been made to the village website over the past few weeks. In no particular order, these include –
- The Home page has been improved for mobile devices such as phones and tablets. 55% of visitors to the website use their phones, in case you’re interested. A surprisingly low 6% use a tablet, with the rest (39%) using a computer.
- The Bin Days have been updated on the Village Events calendar
- A direct link to the national weather forecast has been added to the Home page, along with the existing local forecast
- The Social Media page has been updated. The live feeds have been removed as it’s almost a full-time job reconnecting the links, so I’ve given up – sorry!
- The Contacts & Useful Information page has been updated and new additions made
- The Useful Links page has also had additions and updates
- Bus details have been updated and a Norfolk route map added to the Contacts & Useful Information page. A BusAtlas link has also been added if you’re travelling further afield.
- Information about fire hydrants has been added. Information about the defibrillators has been updated. Both items are on the Contacts & Useful Information page.
- Cycle Route 13 map has been added to the Walks & Cycleways page
- A page for the EDP articles about the proposed Scarning Haven page has been added
- The Allotments page has been updated
As always, please let me know of any changes or additions you think should be made to your village website.